4-star hotel for a shopping weekend in Milan
Citylife Hotel Poliziano is the logical choice if you seek a 4-star hotel for a shopping weekend in Milan. Due to its strategic location in one of the most lively and frequented neighborhoods in the city, it is the ideal place to stay for a couple of days.
Our elegant structure is well connected to prestigious boutiques and department stores. You can either reach them by car or just take the subway at the nearby Gerusalemme subway station. From our 4-star hotel for a shopping weekend in Mlian you can go to the Quadrilatero della Moda district, where world-famous labels such as Armani, Borbonese and Gucci have set up shop.
Alternatively, you can go to La Rinascente and the Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery, a must if you shop in the area. Both are located at the side of the Cathedral, one of the most breathtaking landmarks in Milan.
Chase the best deals at many convenient outlet shops scattered across the region. Hop into one of their free transport shuttles and spend an exciting afternoon finding special pieces of apparel on sale at incredible prices.
Another advantage of staying at a 4-star hotel for a shopping weekend in Milan is that by the end of the day you can return and enjoy the comfort and luxury of our accommodations. After a good night’s rest, you’ll be greeted by a varied buffet breakfast. It will give you the right boost for more shopping.
Contact us now and make reservations.
- Location for business meetings Citylife Milan
- 4-star hotel for events Citylife Milan
- 4-star hotel with meeting and conference rooms in Citylife Milan
- 4-star hotel near Milan Cathedral
- 4-star hotel for a shopping weekend in Milan
- Pet-friendly hotel in Citylife Milan
- 4-star hotel near the Milan fair
- 4-star hotel near San Siro stadium
- Hotel with private parking Citylife Milan