Business hotel in Citylife Milan
Choose Citylife Hotel Poliziano if you wish to stay at a 4-star hotel near the Milan Cathedral. Thanks to our strategic location in one of the most active and lively districts in the city, guests can reach downtown and all its attractions in just a few minutes.
Often called “Duomo” by the locals, it is one of the most famous landmarks in this sprawling metropolis. Although it was originally commissioned in 1386 by Archbishop Antonio of Saluzzo in order to celebrate the ascension to power of Duke Gian Galeazzo Visconti, almost six centuries were necessary to finish its construction.
Nowadays it attracts visitors from all over the world and is the perfect starting point to discover the wonders that surround it. Museums, shopping streets, monuments, prestigious restaurants, bars and clubs will be easily within reach if you stay at a 4-star hotel near the Milan Cathedral.
After a long day of sightseeing, you can return to our premises. Once you enter one of our 100 rooms and 2 suites, you will get to enjoy all the comfort and elegance of its stylish furnishings and state of the art amenities. The morning after, an appetizing buffet breakfast will be waiting for you at our very own Bistrot. It will give you the right boost of energy for either returning home or heading out to another day of urban adventures.
Contact us if you need to know more about our 4-star hotel near the Milan Cathedral. Make reservations now!
- Location for business meetings Citylife Milan
- 4-star hotel for events Citylife Milan
- 4-star hotel with meeting and conference rooms in Citylife Milan
- 4-star hotel near Milan Cathedral
- 4-star hotel for a shopping weekend in Milan
- Pet-friendly hotel in Citylife Milan
- 4-star hotel near the Milan fair
- 4-star hotel near San Siro stadium
- Hotel with private parking Citylife Milan